Cheesy Baked Frittata
Calling all egg lovers! A easy dish that can be prepared in under 10 minutes. Top it with any filling of your choice to make it according to your preference.
Full Recipe:(12 servings)
6 medium eggs
90g raw spinach (rinsed, drained)
50g dry shitake mushrooms (soaked overnight, sliced)
200g tomatoes (seeds removed, diced)
150ml low-fat milk
½ – 1 teaspoon sesame oil
12 teaspoons low-fat cheddar cheese
1g sweet paprika powder
- Preheat oven at 180 °C.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs and low-fat milk. Whisk till even.
- Season eggs with sweet paprika powder, sesame oil, salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with an oil spray.
- In a 12 muffin tin, evenly distribute, spinach, diced tomatoes and sliced shitake mushrooms.
- Pour approximately an equal amount of egg mixture into each tin
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Remove the frittata. Garnish with cilantro or cucumber and serve hot.
Do tag and share a picture of your final products with our Nutriwerkz Instagram or Facebook account @nutriwerkzsingapore. We look forward to seeing what you have done! 🙂